My compnay has been developing web sites since 1997 for small business owners and entreprenuers nation wide.
I have personally trained hundreds of individuals to develop and maintain their web sites using html and content management systems over the years.
Colleges now offer a 2 year course on web site design because it is something truly needed in the business world. This degree can cost you about $20,000 to obtain and 2 years of your life. However, with the introduction and popularity of WordPress (a content management system), it has become much easier and affordable to design and maintain a custom web site. This means that you can skip the 2 years of study, and $20,000 price tag.
Since most people will only do business with people that have a web site, and you need to create a web site for your business, it makes sense to either do it yourself if you have a small budget, or hire someone to do it for you if you have a larger budget.
When you choose to do it yourself (or have staff do it for you), here's the perfect way to learn how to build your web site using Wordpress.
This LIVE event will show you step-by-step how to build a custom web site using Wordpress.
Here’s what you’ll discover at this Web Site Design Mastery Weekend
- How to design a web site from scratch using Wordpress
- Step-by-step instructions for beginners, intermediate and advanced users
- How to install WordPress on your private hosting account
- How to secure WordPress from Hackers
- The number one way to rank your WordPress site higher on Google
- Design elements that will sell more of your products or services
- What’s a widget and how do you use it to enhance your WordPress web site
- The three main plugins that help you sell more
- How to ad, edit and delete pages
- How to add, edit and delete posts
- How to add, edit and delete images
- How to add, edit and delete videos
- The easiest plugins to use that automatically adds audio and video to your WordPress site
- Which is best Wordpress.com or Wordpress.org (Using the wrong one will limit your success)
- How to add ecommerce to your web site
- The fastest method to drive traffic to your new web site
- How to integrate an email marketing system to your web site
- How to capture prospective customer's name and email address (legally and ethically)
- How to automate web site sales for your products and services
- The special tool that helps you optimize your web site for the search engines
- The main way to get your web site ranking on the first page of Google, so that people can find you
- How to get your web site looking great on Desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones
- …and much more
The step-by-step wordpress training will show you everything you need to know to create a professional web site. A web site that you can be proud of and that may increase your revenue.
This is a 2 day course held on Saturday, October 18 and Sunday, October 19, 2014 from 9am to 6pm.
Every session will be live and you will be able to ask any question you need in order to create a professional web site for yourself or your business.
Register now. Tuition is $
295 $195 when you register by October 10th.
The step-by-step advanced wordpress video training will show you everything you need to know to create a professional web site.
This is perfect for you if:
The workshop will be in person and held at:
- You want to design a web site for your business
- You want your staff to design and maintain a web site for your business
- You want to learn how to build web sites to offer as a service
- You want to build a web site to sell products or services for the holiday season and beyond
- You want to know how to create a profitable lead capture strategy for your business
The Orange County Chamber of Commerce Business Resource Center
30 Scott's Corners Dr.
Montgomery, NY 12549 br>
October 18 and October 19
9am to 6pm
You will leave the workshop with the knowledge of building a fully working web site using Wordpress.
Please call (845) 469-4919 if you have any questions. Click here to register now securely online.