Marketing Your Business Has Changed…
Just a few short years ago, business owners could rely on local Yellow Page, newspaper, radio, or cable advertising to drive new leads and clients through their doors. If the business owner offered a valuable product or service and treated their customers with respect, their business would grow.
Those days no longer exist.
Today, business owners are forced to navigate dozens of different channels to both acquire and communicate with new customers and existing customers, and needless to say…
…it’s not easy.
Today, business owners need to be skilled at online marketing strategies and be able to:
- Leverage digital media channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube to acquire new customers and clients
- Create conversion funnels that easily convert prospective customers into leads, leads into paying customers and existing customers into legions of die hard customers
- Establish a valuable content marketing strategy that enhances brand authority and generates free, organic traffic to your web site
- Build quality email subscriber lists
- Engage with customers via social channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to grow your brand’s reach and credibility
- Optimize search networks like Google, Bing, Yelp, and other local directories so that your brand can be found locally, nationally and world-wide
- Track and measure all key tracking metrics, so that marketing decisions can be based on data analyses and NOT hunches
- Run split-tests that improve conversion rates and reduce acquisition costs over time
By the end of this program, you’ll possess all of these skills, and so much more.
Become better at marketing than your competition by mastering the 8 Critical Core Disciplines of Online Marketing.
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Ad testing, tracking, tweaking and optimizing
- Search marketing
- Customer acquisition
- Social media
- Data and analytics
- Sales and conversion funnels
Who should attend this program?
- If you are a small business owner with a limited advertising budget looking to get an edge in an increasingly crowded marketplace…then yes, you should.
- If you are using traditional marketing strategies and are looking to get up-to-speed on the newest trends that work online…then yes, you should register.
- If you are a startup founder looking for strategies to acquire customers and clients without being forced to raise money from outside investors…then yes, this is for you.
- If you are an agency owner looking to expand your service offerings…then yes, this is for you.
- If you are a student hoping to land a great job helping small business owners…then yes, register now.
- If you are a small business owner who barely has time to check the mail and sign the checks…then NO! (But you should have someone on your team go through this course, because you, more than anyone else, needs this information…)
This program will be held on March 19, 2016.
Time: 9am to 5pm.
Tuition is only $149.
Click below to register at the
early registration discount:
Seating is very limited, so register today. If the link above is no longer active, we have sold out, and you have missed the opportunity to attend this workshop. Now is the time to register, so that you don’t miss out.